This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request for a suicide

I heard last night that an acquaintance has killed himself. A young man who I only know from a couple of handshakes but it's still a sad thing.

Apparently, he had some typical troubles for a man his age and it just became too depressing for him.

I am sorry that I didn't get the opportunity in any way to shed some light.

Pray for the ones that are left behind in the wake of these events.

Thanks.
    James 3:3
    Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

I will do. My mother killed herself, and I know that even now, nearly twenty years later, there are after affects and ramifications. Don't feel that it's your fault - these things happen. Pray for the survivors, and pray for God to guide you... He can use you to save another in future.

This was not in anyway your fault though.
    Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Praying for the family of this man.

Comment

I am so sorry. It's always a painful and confusing thing when this happens. I had a neighbor shoot himself a few months ago, and it was very shocking and sad.
        I will pray for the family. What was the young man's name?
        Just remember....the Lord can work any tragedy out for His good, and He is eager to.

Comment

I will pray for the family, ant that you might in some manner be a witness to them in the name of Jesus.
          Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

Praying for the family right now, and praying for you as well. Suicide is hard to accept and to understand. All too often we can't see the pain and sadness that others endure. This is not your fault, don't blame yourself.
            All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16

Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace;
            And your best days are never so good that you're beyond the need of God's grace.

Americans grew tired of being thought to be dumb by the rest of the world,
            so they went to the polls and removed all doubt.

Comment

Dear Heavenly Father...I'm Praying For the Family and friends of the Victim I'm Praying That You Give them a sense of Peace.~God Bless You~

Comment

Praying for this mans family...how very sad...
                Colo
                Watch my videos
                Signs!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
                Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

This pains me so much. Prayers for all involved.
                  I have a dear friend who has been touched by suicide. It's horrible for all those left behind, so many unanswered questions. But God is always near and can get the man's loved ones through the pain. We must just trust in Him. I'm so sorry this young man was in so much pain that he felt this was his only way out.

Comment

Please Jesus, Help this Man's family that is left behind from him taking his own life.. Please Jesus, help this family cope..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                    Daughter & Family
                    Vickie & Ashley
                    For ALL suffering with ALS
                    Moonglow and Nate
                    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                    Gary &Cleaveland
                    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying for this man's family and friends, who are left behind to cope with this loss. Praying, also, that we can be a light to those who are in need of help and hope.
                      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                      Warren Barfield

Comment

Working...
                      X