X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Shattered Heart

My dearest ones,

I could really use your prayers. I am going through the most emotionally hurtful time of my life. The past two days, for much of the day, all I can do is cry and sob out my heart to God.

This week is going to be especially difficult.

I would be so grateful if some of you would uphold me in your prayers as I walk through this....
    ~ My testimony~

praying that The Lord is going to be with you and manifest His presence in your life during this time; in Jesus' name.

Comment

Now praying and will be persistantly praying!

Comment

Psalms 30:5 "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."
        Father I pray for this dear sister that you come to comfort her in the midst of the hurt she feels. Let her know the love you have for her at all times and that You will never leave or forsake her. Wipe the tears away and replace the loss with blessings in the precious name of Jesus. AMEN.
        Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

Thank you, so much. I don't know how I am going to make this. I almost thought I would have to go to the hospital today I am so heartbroken.
          ~ My testimony~

Comment

ConqueredbyLove,

Can feel the hurt in your heart.
            Will keep you in prayer throughout the week.

God be with you.

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

{ Psalm 46:10 }

Comment

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove View Post
              My dearest ones,

I could really use your prayers. I am going through the most emotionally hurtful time of my life. The past two days, for much of the day, all I can do is cry and sob out my heart to God.

This week is going to be especially difficult.

I would be so grateful if some of you would uphold me in your prayers as I walk through this....

I will pray for you. Please keep in mind that this will pass,the pain,the hurt and the discouragement all of these feeling are only temporary. The Lord brings everyone he loves into difficult and trying situations. While the enemy uses such events as an opportunity to slander and accuse God in reality these circumstances are a hallmark of his Love for us.

Heb 12:2-7

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
              3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
              4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
              5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
              6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
              7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

He allows us to suffer so we can fellowship with him on the most intimate level:

Phil 3:9-10
              9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
              10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

It isn't pleasant to our natural man to know suffering but in the spirit something wonderful is taking place. We are maturing and developing into his image. As we suffer we have fellowship with him being comforted by the knowledge that he is well acquainted with suffering himself. He isn't sitting in heaven demanding us to bear a yoke that he himself hasn't born. In fact he identifies and relates to our suffering in the deepest way. I just want to encourage you to endure this with patience. Praise Jesus no matter what the circumstances say. Knowing this:

2 Cor 4:17-18
              17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
              18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The key is looking to Jesus with Faith as it says in Heb 12:2
              Be encouraged and endure..there is a blessing right around the corner if we faint not:

Gal 6:9
              9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

I will pray that the Lord refreshes you with his presence..the SUPREME reward!

Comment

Buckeye Doug and The Preacher,

Thank you! For your prayers and your messages of love and encouragement to me...I will be forever grateful...
                ~ My testimony~

Comment

My loves,

I am being crushed with sorrow again today. Will you pray for me please?
                  ~ My testimony~

Comment

Keeping that tender heart before our Lord, who binds up the brokenhearted. Praying for healing and rest and renewal.

Comment

I am most certainly praying for you my dear sweet friend

Joy Will Come In The Morning!
                      I am ing for you
                      I will sing of your works & your mighty ways
                      My Rock & My Salvation
                      Who will hide me in the time of trouble?
                      Who is like the lord, so full of gace and truth!

Comment

You are in a dark night of the soul. Please, please do not forget to ask the L**D to stay by your side and see you through this...I know from experience, after experience that He will get you through this. Trust me, it is hard to believe right now, but you will smile and be light-hearted again soon.

I am praying for you right now.

SAVED!

Comment

Praying with you too.
                          Father in Jesus name I ask, touch the lives of those who look to you for their help, do this to glorify your name and to bring us joy.
                          Have mercy on us, strengthen our minds with your word and your will, strengthen our hearts with your love and your compassion for your creation.

Comment

Keeping you in prayer.
                            Hang on - This too shall pass.

God bless.
                            "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

{ Psalm 46:10 }

Comment

May you feel His comfort and peace soon

Comment

Working...
                              X