My grandma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT My grandma

My grandma lil is in the last legs of her journey we dont think shell make it until end of the march pray for our family and her friends it is getting harder and harder for her to get up. And not to mention its harder to type this things but someone has to do it and people on the forum here are awesome. So thank you for all the prayers so far.
    Last edited by ilovethelordjesus; Mar 2nd 2012, 08:03 PM. Reason: reworded

Re: My grandma

Yes indeed - praying right now for your Grandma, asking that she would be relieved from immediate pain and suffering and if her time has truly drawn near, that the Lord will take her quietly and peacefully.

Prayers for you and your family as you are prepared for this eventual, great loss.

Lord Bless!
    Stephen

Comment

Praying for your grandma, and for those who love her

blessings to you
      My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
      ------
      "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Comment

Praying that Lil is very aware of the Presence of the Lord Jesus, and of His Peace . . . and her friends and family of the Comfort He offers . . .

Comment

I am so sorry, will keep the prayers up.

Comment

Praying with you for grandma, God bless you.

Father have mercy on us.

Comment

Working...
            X