This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my ministry

This semester I am running a soul winning bible preaching ministry to the lost souls in my city. We evangelize every Friday. I have a group of students and could use prayer as we engage many lost souls in the city.

I have made it very clear to my students and fellow workers that I have no intention or desire to engage the New Evangelicals, the evangelicals or the Charismatics in debate. I say that we not there to debate but there to reach the lost souls. Catholics, JW's, Mormons, Atheists, etc.. Although some of my members have engaged them anyways.

One gifted female engaged a group of charismatic missionaries with the gospel and wasted a bit of time doing so. I told her that it was best to leave them alone since I believed they were brothers and sisters in Christ.

Pray for our efforts and for some of my team to realize that there are many evangelicals and charismatics that are fellow workers in the lord.

Praying for the planting of seeds and a great harvest of souls, Poochie!

Comment

Please Jesus take care of Poochie's team.. and we say thank you for thier efforts.. Please jesus hear our prayers for them..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Charger View Post
        Please Jesus take care of Poochie's team.. and we say thank you for thier efforts.. Please jesus hear our prayers for them..
        Thank you very much

Comment

Thank you all very much

Comment

Dear Father, the multitudes are out there and there are few reapers. Make stright paths to those You would have them reach to Your glory in Jesus' name. AMEN.
            Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

May God bless the work of your hands. As the Bible says, the ones who turn many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever, so God, bless the work of all those who will be involved in this ministry and help them to win souls to you in Jesus' name. Let them not waste time debating about doctrines, which you have forbidden in your word, but instead seek to unite people to you. amen.

Comment

Praying you and your team reach souls

Comment

Working...
                X