Please pray for my baby daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my baby daughter

Prayer request for my baby, who in all reality will probably be fine, but i couldnt not ask for prayer, anyway: I took a dose of Pepto Bismol, am breastfeeding my 5.5 week old daughter, and just read a lot online about Pepto being unsafe while breastfeeding.
    Apparently it has aspirin in it, which can cause Reye`s syndrome, which sounds horrible, and can be fatal! I called my Pediatrician's after-hours clinic, who hold me it`s not recommended, but that there`s been no record of an infant getting Reye`s through aspirin in breast milk, but I am still feeling upset and scared. My husband is upset, too.
    Please pray for my precious baby to be okay (I realize I must sound hysterical and irrational); thank you so much! I love her so much and don't know what I'd do if anything happened to her.
    Her name is Holly.

Re: Please pray for my baby daughter

Offering prayers for Holly and asking the Lord to watch over her and keep her from any negitive side effects.

Comment

Praying for you, and for Holly.

Please pray for my precious baby to be okay (I realize I must sound hysterical and irrational); thank you so much! I love her so much and don't know what I'd do if anything happened to her.
      Not at all: you are a parent, having been given a gift from God. Our children always need our prayers, because there is only one perfect Father.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:15-17
      "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
      "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
      Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Comment

Praying that precious Holly will be not just fine, but better than fine! That God's hand will always be upon her,protecting her and helping her to be the very best she can be. Also praying for her mom and dad, that they may be filled with His peace.That the Lord will protect and bless you all as a family.

blessings to you
        My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
        ------
        "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Comment

Praying for baby Holly, that the Lord will keep her safe, strong and healthy.
          Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

Comment

I do not think you are hysterical at all, I fully understand. I will keep Holly in my prayers.

Comment

Praying that the Lord removes all toxins from your breast-milk, protects Holly from harm, and fills you and your husband with His Peace . . .

Comment

Thank you so much for your prayers, everyone! I am feeling much more calm and optimistic today. I'll be watching Holly for anything out of the ordinary, of course, but I don't feel so freaked out now. Thank you so much for praying!
                Any continued prayer is appreciated, as well.

Comment

Praying for God to protect Holly from any negative effects from the Pepto Bismol as well as any other illnesses throughout the rest of her life.

Comment

Praying for Holly and thank you so much for sharing. I had no idea either.
                    Psalm 19:14
                    Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Big smile. No you don't sound crazy, just like a normal mother who loves her little baby and wants to protect her. I will pray for any children of yours to grow up strong and healthy and love and serve our Savior all their lives, and for all good things for your family.
                      Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

I am happy to hear you are feeling more peaceful. God bless you

Comment

Holly is now 8 weeks old and doing great! From what I've read, if anything was going to affect her, it would have done so before now. Praise God!

Thank you all for your prayers- we were blessed to have them.

Comment

Iy is wonderful to hear your baby is well.

Comment

Working...
                            X