Pray for a new job...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for a new job...

Please pray for me. I put an app in for a job, and the boss called me 2 days later. things went well and I have two friends who work there telling him to hire me. That was two weeks ago. Please pray for me that somehow God opens his heart to hiring me. It means so so much to me. Thank you

Re: Pray for a new job...

Praying for you.
    God bless, T

Comment

Originally posted by infinityy View Post
      Please pray for me. I put an app in for a job, and the boss called me 2 days later. things went well and I have two friends who work there telling him to hire me. That was two weeks ago. Please pray for me that somehow God opens his heart to hiring me. It means so so much to me. Thank you
      Going thru almost identical situation. I pray for you and that the angels have gone before you and cleared the path if in God's ultimate wisdom that is the best place for you.

(I don't understand why the hiring process seems to take forever but it does -- almost always!)

Comment

Asking the Lord to open this door to a job, unless the Lord has a better job waiting for you . . . and His Peace as you wait . . .

Comment

Praying for that job or a better one, and soon.................
          Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Praise God, I was hired. I start in a week. So, no more hell on earth job for me. Less money and days for now. But, I'll have faith for more hours at the new job. Thank you for all your prayers.

Comment

I am so happy for you!

Comment

Glad to read you got the job! Praise God indeed!! May you be a blessing to your employer and coworkers in Jesus name!!
                Originally posted by Job 34:19
                God is not partial to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of His hands.

Comment

Working...
                X