This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent kidney operation;renovations;financial deliverance

Please pray for Rita's kidney operation tomorrow Wednesday Oct 15th. Stand in agreement with me for new kidneys for her. Nothing is impossible with Jehovah Rophe, by Jesus stripes we claim healing for her. Thankyou

Please pray for completion of renovation of mother's house. May the Lord cover our builders & all those involved with the blood of Jesus. To his name be all glory honour & praise. Thankyou

Please pray for financial deliverance & healing from financial bondage for Mane. May she continue to find favour with her superiors & clients. May she be a blessing to others as God has blessed her mightily. Thanks

Prayers sent, hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by prayerhse View Post
      Please pray for Rita's kidney operation tomorrow Wednesday Oct 15th. Stand in agreement with me for new kidneys for her. Nothing is impossible with Jehovah Rophe, by Jesus stripes we claim healing for her. Thankyou

Please Jesus take care of Rita in her kidney operation today..Please Jesus

Please pray for completion of renovation of mother's house. May the Lord cover our builders & all those involved with the blood of Jesus. To his name be all glory honour & praise. Thankyou

Please Jesus take care of Mother's house..and please help the builders of this home..

Please pray for financial deliverance & healing from financial bondage for Mane. May she continue to find favour with her superiors & clients. May she be a blessing to others as God has blessed her mightily. Thanks
      Praying..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

praying .............

Comment

Dear Father, You know our needs before we even ask, but You have told us to ask and we are believing for deliverence for these different ones according to your mercy and grace toward us in Jesus' name. AMEN.
          Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

praying for all of thee above!!
            Colo
            Watch my videos
            Signs!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
            Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Working...
            X