This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer once again

I pray faithfully to the Lord and He hears My cry, And i truly feel there's alot of True believing Christians on this site, and god Hears your Prayers also.....But any whoo~ my mom just went into surgey at 7:30 this morning my father called me around 11:00 and said there were complications...in my moms surgey...she's still in surgery as a matter of Fact. so the first thing i did was drop to my Knees and Prayed to the Healer Himself.So i'm just asking for a few to come in agreement with me that my mom will make it thru this surgey with no more problems and be fully restored when the surgey is done. She's having a Hystorectomy by the Way~ god Bless the one's that pray and the ones that don't....I still love you all.

~God Bless You~

Am a little late in catching this JamesMason, but yes, I am certainly in aggreement with you in prayer for your Mom, that her surgery is successful, there are no further complications, and that she quickly recovers from her present suffering.

Comment

James.. Late in reading this.. But my prayers are withyou and your family..and Please Jesus take care of his Mom..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying for your Mother right now! Sorry about the late reply, I was not online yesterday, but I will continue to pray for your Mom. Any update? How is she doing today?
        ysic,
        Colo
        Watch my videos
        Signs!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
        Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

that the source of your mother's ill-health is dealt with speadily, and she obtains complete Healing.

(ps. it's 'normal' to have no energy for some months after that op.)

Comment

Dear Father, please come in with healing for Jame's mother in Jesus' name. AMEN
            Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

God is Truly awesome, My Mother is doing better then ever she's in good spirits.....and her health is Exceptonal, Thanx for all your Prayers>>>And my God Bless You Exceptionally.

Comment

Working...
              X