This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers please for my hurting hand

Last year I hurt a tendon in my hand and suffered alot with that and was misdx that it was arthritis...later found out it was tendinitis and got a cordazone shot in it which while extremely painful at the time but did help. Anyway the dr warned me to not overdo it with that hand like in yard work and stuff so I had tried to be careful...but apparently I rehurt it or something over the weekend doing yard work and each day its gotten more painful. Last night was so bad just moving my hand in my sleep set off shrape pains which kept waking me up. I have been putting an ice pack on it today and trying other things but its just not letting up. I really don't want to have to go back to that dr and get another shot...plus if I do call I would probably have to wait weeks to get in. Its starting to hurt even when I type! So I may have to lay off of here for a few days or at least type shorter posts...lol...

I don't understand why days later after the yard work its hurting so much more...makes no sense to me..

I really would like to get a good nights sleep though...he said its worse at night because fluids fill up around that tendon.. Please pray this calms down quickly and soon! Thanks

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Praying that your hand is painfree and that you can get a good nights rest.

Comment

praying for you, Moonglow!
      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
      Warren Barfield

Comment

Comment

Praying for relief from this painful hand Moonglow!

Comment

Dear Father, I pray for the hand of Moonglow:

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. (Jer 17:14)

In the beautiful Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Moonglow my prayers are with you.. I pray the pain stops in your hand..Please Jesus help her..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Thanks everyone..I did sleep pretty well. I took two benedrile to make me so sleepy I wouldn't notice the pain so much...lol. It seems to be better today but I am trying to take it very easy on that hand and trying to use my left hand more so it won't get so inflamed like it was last night. I believe your prayers are helping alot! Thanks!

God bless
                "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Continuing to pray so you are pain free! *hugs*
                  God Bless You,

Cathy

There is surely a future hope for you,
                  and your hope will not be cut off.
                  - Proverbs 23:18

Comment

Praying for you sister! Father God, I lift Moonglow up to you Lord, I pray for relief from the pain, and I pray that you speed her healing Dear Lord. In Jesus name, amen!
                    ysic,
                    Colo
                    Watch my videos
                    Signs!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
                    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

for release from the source of the pain - have you tried anti-inflamatory medicine to assist the ice?

Comment

Precious Father, You know the problem, You have the cure, and You have asked us to come boldly unto Your throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Please heal moonglow and relieve the pain also in the name of Jesus. AMEN.
                        Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus

Comment

Working...
                        X