This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for a loved one

My "semi-adopted" son (Isaac) is leaving the nest tomorrow and will return to his home country, which is El Salvador, to be with his family and take care of his mom. He has been with us for the past 3-1/2 years now, and during that time has found Christ and has grown a lot in the Lord and is aspiring to be a pastor one day.

El Salvador is a third world country with civil war and tons of gang-related activity and corruption going on, so I would ask prayer for God's protection upon him, and guidance. We have of course been praying but a little extra never hurts. He lost his legs in a train accident when he was a child, and so obviously, there is a physical challenge that comes with it, in a country where medical coverage isn't as readily available and there are really no laws in place to protect the disabled. But God made it clear that he is to return, and he's looking forward to being reunited with his family, and so we know it's time to let go, and let God.

Thank you for your prayers.

Yes, I will lift Isaac up. It must be somewhat of an anxious time for all of you.

I will lift you and your hubby up, also as it must be a happy and yet sad time for you both.
    ~ My testimony~

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Father God I lift up Issac to you in prayer for his protection while he is gone home to his country. Please Lord make a way for Issac to become the pastor he truly wants to be, so he may serve you best, and give him the strength to bring many many many people to Christ while he is there. I ask Dear Lord that you protect him while he is there, and ask that you guide him through any obstacles he may encounter. In Jesus, Amen.
        Issac is in my prayers!!
        ysic,
        Colo
        Watch my videos
        Signs!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
        Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Praying too....wow I would be most proud of Isaac

Comment

Praying for overwhelming protection and leading for Isaac. Praying that his aspirations for service to our Lord will be fulfilled beyond his greatest expectations.

Comment

Jesus, Please help Isaac.. as he goes back to his country to take care of his Mom.. Please Jesus help him be strong..and to keep him away from troubles as he tries to help his Mom.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

It's been almost 2 months, but just a quick update: Isaac went on home to El Salvador, the trip went smoothly, he has found a job there that suits him well, and he is happy to be with his family and doing well.

Thank you all for praying and God bless you richly for concerning yourselves with our family's business.

Comment

Working...
                X