This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow your prayer were heard! So I am asking for another one

I asked for prayer in regards to my hurting hand the other day and I first slept very well....then when I woke up I had a little pain in my hand but it went away pretty quickly and have been pain free in that hand since you guys prayed! So I truly thank you and the Lord for that. He heard your prayers and answered them.

But then a strange thing happened...I started having pain in the side of my neck traveling down to that left shoulder which has gotten worse and worse and worse. Its very painful...very tight muscles there and I have no idea why. Might be because I slept on one side for two nights due to my hand hurting. My allergies have been miserable this week too. I notice when my neck is out my allergies are worse. So I would like to request prayers for my neck pain and my allergies (burning itching eyes...runny nose...sneezing). It hurts to turn my head to the left and I really need to get some errands done today...want to drop off my resume at this one place too. I can't be wobbling around when I go in there. Thanks!

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Father God, I lift up Moonglow to you in prayer tonight Lord. We praise you for the healing of Moons hand and ask that you help her with the pain she is now feeling in her neck and arm, and for her allergies. In Jesus, Amen.
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Moonie I am praying for you and PLEASE see your doc...pain in the neck that goes down the arm can be other things.

Comment

Continuing to pray about this physical condition... praying for deliverance from pain.

Comment

Please Jesus take care of all of Moonglow's pain.. Please help her Jesus!

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley274 View Post
            Moonie I am praying for you and PLEASE see your doc...pain in the neck that goes down the arm can be other things.
            Thanks Ashley for your concern but no it didn't go down my arm...it was the muscle going along the back side of my shoulder to my neck that hurt. That is pretty common for me when my neck is out...pinched nerve. ow...

Anyway thank you all...its still sore and stiff but not nearly as much as it was. I can turn my head now without alot of pain.

God bless
            "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Something to put on my list....so it will all go away......
              God happens!
              'I Can Only Imagine'

Bless the Beasts and the Children:
              http://youtu.be/AhR36gV6vW4

On cautionary note:
              Originally posted by ProjectPeter
              When they say something... it is about anyone's guess what it is they really mean... but NEVER ask for clarification of their mysterious language... they are often very happy to give it and that's when the discussion goes FREAKY!

Comment

for complete Healing . . . and Peace of mind.

Comment

Working...
                X