This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my wife

Me and my wife have been seperated for several months now, and we've been going Back and Forth about reconciliation, But i've just recently returned to christ and put him back, at the head of my life, with no turning back...But any whoo my wife is not a christian, and she committed adultery while we where married and we are still married, and i just got a phone call from her...and she told me she was pregnant, buy another guy i'm not mad, maybe a little hurt but god strengthens me, and i know this is a plot from the devil to get me sidetracked off of god's good word, so i'm getting a divorce. But i'm just askin for prayers of strength to endure and prayers that my wife finds god.....and the babys father finds god also....everything happens for a reason....and i know god will work it out at the End. almost forgot and i need prayer that the divorce process, goes smooth.<God Bless You All>

I'm praying that God's will be done in your lives.... that the baby be loved by the adults in his or her life... and that your wife and the baby she's carrying are safe.
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

Comment

I am truly sorry you have gone through this. My prayers will be for both of you ...she and this baby sound like they need them too. God will comfort you.

God bless
      "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

I am already amazed at the courage our Lord has given you! Will certainly pray that God continues to strengthen you, and am praying that spiritual needs will be met and that the Lord will use your example and testimony to reach those involved. Praying as well that this proceeding will go smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
          I am truly sorry you have gone through this. My prayers will be for both of you ...she and this baby sound like they need them too. God will comfort you.

God bless

Don't Be sorry, God is a God of Grace, and He works all things Bad out for the Greater Good.....But Thx for your loving Prayer and may our God Bless You in Abundance~

Comment

Originally posted by SFASH View Post
            I am already amazed at the courage our Lord has given you! Will certainly pray that God continues to strengthen you, and am praying that spiritual needs will be met and that the Lord will use your example and testimony to reach those involved. Praying as well that this proceeding will go smoothly.

Thx for your Warm Prayer.......and God is a Mighty God...and he Make his Servants Mighty also.....God Bless You~

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeCat View Post
              I'm praying that God's will be done in your lives.... that the baby be loved by the adults in his or her life... and that your wife and the baby she's carrying are safe.

Coffe Cat Thx for your Prayer....May God Bless You~

Comment

Working...
              X