This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family relationship & friends freedom

Please pray for my husbands meeting with brother tomorrow re: controversial issue or re-location of cousins home. My husband is leader for extended family & has received request from cousin to have her home built in certain place on family property, but other members are opposing it. Spirit of control & greed is very strong among family. May the Holy Spirit break down these barriers to release family to live in freedom & love.Thankyou

Please pray for our friend Joe who is detained in States re: immigration wrangle. May the Lord open up way to set him free. Thankyou

Father may your perfect and gracious will be done in the moving of this home and speak peace over this family tht things will be done in unity and not division, Lord we ask that you would make a way for Joe to return home quickly, in Christ' Mighty name I ask all these things amen and amen

Comment

Praying, Please Jesus, Please take care of this family and friends relationships.. Please Jesus open their hearts and let them reunite..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland