This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for two of my sons

The Lord saw fit to bless me with three daughters and three sons and I thank Him for each and everyone

all are grown now and most of them have family's of their own

all three of my daughthers are now saved
    and my oldest son

the middle son Jamie is unsaved as of this moment
    and so is the youngest son Israel

If you would lift them up in prayer as the Lord leads I would so appreciate it..thank you and God bless

Evang.dare

Jesus, please help these Sons be saved by you.. Help them see how wonderful you are Lord Jesus.. Let them talk to you and ask for forgivness Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Will do! There is nothing I'd rather pray for than that the Lord bless me with more brothers and sisters.

Peace to your heart, my friend. God deals with things in His perfect time.

V
      I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
      - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Father, Children are such a blessing and a gift from You and we thank You for each one. It is even more of a blessing when we see them walking in the Truth.
        Father I bring Jamie and Israel before You. Open their hearts and eyes that they too might see that Your Son Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. May this family rejoice in knowing that everyone is walking with You.
        In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.
        .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
        .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Charger View Post
          Jesus, please help these Sons be saved by you.. Help them see how wonderful you are Lord Jesus.. Let them talk to you and ask for forgivness Jesus..
          Yes Lord help them to see and to care enough to obey in Jesus name

Thank you brother for your prayers on their behalf

God bless you
          I know that He will because we serve a faithful faithful Lord

amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Vhayes View Post
            Will do! There is nothing I'd rather pray for than that the Lord bless me with more brothers and sisters.

Peace to your heart, my friend. God deals with things in His perfect time.

V
            amen I here u brother..and thank you for your encouragment and God bless you for your prayers on their behalf

Evang.dare

Comment

Originally posted by karenoka27 View Post
              Father, Children are such a blessing and a gift from You and we thank You for each one. It is even more of a blessing when we see them walking in the Truth.
              Father I bring Jamie and Israel before You. Open their hearts and eyes that they too might see that Your Son Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. May this family rejoice in knowing that everyone is walking with You.
              In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.
              yes Lord open their eyes that they might see and touch their hearts that they might receive in Christ' Mighty name do accordingly we do humbly pray amen and amen

Thank you brother for lifting my two lost sons up in prayer

God bless you for that

I know that He will

Evang.dare

Comment

Praying for Jamie and Israel, and anticipating that wonderful day for each of them. Will pray on a regular basis for them.

Comment

E Smith I will be praying for your sons salvation also Jesus came that He would save and HE WILL in His name we ask you Lord

Comment

Originally posted by SFASH View Post
                    Praying for Jamie and Israel, and anticipating that wonderful day for each of them. Will pray on a regular basis for them.
                    Thank you for your prayers brother for my sons and God bless you for that...

and amen waiting for that wonderful day when they will surrender heart and life to the Saviour..amen!

God bless
                    E.dare

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley274 View Post
                      E Smith I will be praying for your sons salvation also Jesus came that He would save and HE WILL in His name we ask you Lord
                      Thank you sister for your prayers for my sons and God bless you for that.I know that He will He is everfaithful...

God bless
                      E.dare

Comment

Originally posted by Evangelist Smith View Post
                        The Lord saw fit to bless me with three daughters and three sons and I thank Him for each and everyone

all are grown now and most of them have family's of their own

all three of my daughthers are now saved
                        and my oldest son

the middle son Jamie is unsaved as of this moment
                        and so is the youngest son Israel

If you would lift them up in prayer as the Lord leads I would so appreciate it..thank you and God bless

Evang.dare

Lord I pray that Isreal turns to You and accepts Your Son Jesus and get saved...I know you listen to Your Children's prayers, and from our mouths to Your ears I know it is so, I believe and pray in Jesus' Name, Amen...
                        Don't magnify the problem, magnify the Lord.

Raise my white flag...I surrender, I surrender all to You!

Comment

Thank you so very much for your prayer sister and God bless you .

He is ever faithful to do so..amen amen

Evang.dare

Comment

Originally posted by Evangelist Smith View Post
                            Thank you so very much for your prayer sister and God bless you .

He is ever faithful to do so..amen amen

Evang.dare

My absolute honor...for His Glory!
                            Don't magnify the problem, magnify the Lord.

Raise my white flag...I surrender, I surrender all to You!

Comment

I will be praying for them too!

God bless
                              "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X