This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat up :(

I had my first youth council meeting last nite and it was supposed to be me like delegating stuf and instead i walked away more overwhelmed and stressed than when i started. i just ask for prayer so that i have the time and patience to sort through and plan youth events with out being too stressed
    "Everyone needs a Hobab"~ Brother Mark

δολος Χριστός ησος
    sigpic

Father, I ask that You be with Sunney. Please give Sunney the wisdom to know that You're in control, the strength of character to be confident and bold and the patience to know that all things work out for our good, for those under Christ Jesus, Your Son. Bless Sunney, Father! In Jesus Name, amen.

Comment

I will Sunney4,

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. Psalm 37:5.

Go well
      Stay healthy

"Think white and get serious"

sigpic

Comment

Thinking and praying for you ...a lot

Comment

Praying about this obviously stressfull ministry, that our Lord will grant you the serenity and patience needed.

Comment

Father, so often we are willing to take a step out in faith and do something unfamiliar in serving You. Sometimes though we feel like we fail and we can't do what we believe You are calling us to do. Lord You are our strength. You alone are our wisdom. Go before Sunney and give her all she needs to work with this group. Thank You.
            In Jesus Name,amen
            .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
            .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Jesus, please help Sunney4

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Comment

Lord, Lift up Sunney. May your Love and strength bouy her up to new heights. Please make this time of trial a time of testimony too.
                  Amen.

Comment

Working...
                  X