This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job for my friend

Could I ask folks to pray for my friend Asen, who is a Bulgarian Christian and migrant worker? He came to our area from having been in London for a year for what looked like a great job with board and lodging in a hotel but he was not paid what the hotel agreed to pay him and he left the job. He has been looking for work for quite a while now and has been coming to our church - he truly loves the Lord but his circumstances really are dire - he is homeless (sleeping in a Christian's home - not sure he even has his own room), has no money, doesn't always eat and is getting very depressed. He doesn't want to claim benefit and there just doesn't seem to be any work for him here at all. He is thinking of going back to London but with no money or accommodation there, that's not possible just now. Please pray for him - he would really appreciate that. Thank you.

Originally posted by 9Marksfan View Post
    Could I ask folks to pray for my friend Asen, who is a Bulgarian Christian and migrant worker? He came to our area from having been in London for a year for what looked like a great job with board and lodging in a hotel but he was not paid what the hotel agreed to pay him and he left the job. He has been looking for work for quite a while now and has been coming to our church - he truly loves the Lord but his circumstances really are dire - he is homeless (sleeping in a Christian's home - not sure he even has his own room), has no money, doesn't always eat and is getting very depressed. He doesn't want to claim benefit and there just doesn't seem to be any work for him here at all. He is thinking of going back to London but with no money or accommodation there, that's not possible just now. Please pray for him - he would really appreciate that. Thank you.
    I'll definitely pray for him. I understand some of the dire straights he is in. Depression is a vacuous monster that will suck the energy out of him when he needs it most. He needs all the encouragement he can get.

Father, you know more about this situation than anyone. Please give hope and comfort to our brother, help us as Christians to network together and find him a job. Let us not only pray for him, but, Lord, help us also do something practical. In Jesus Name, AMEN
    Dragonfighter1
    Vivo est Ministro

Comment

Praying for suitable employment for Asen, and help in his difficult circumstances. Praying that he would be able to find permanent lodging and a degree of financial independence and get settled.

Comment

Comment

Praying for Asen..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Bumping this thread because he's now moved back to London but still hasn't been able to find any work - he's really down about it. Please pray that he will find work soon. Thanks.

Comment

Praying that the Lord will provide for all Asen's needs. That He would fill Him with peace and joy, that he may be strengthened.
              My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
              ------
              "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Comment

Praying for work and relief from depression for your friend

Comment

Thank YOU, Father God for loving us sooo that YOU would send YOUR only Son, Jesus, to die for our sins...Father, we pray that YOU strengthen YOUR child, Asen, who as YOU know, is in dire straits. Father, may YOUR Name be glorified as a result of equipping Asen with what he needs to survive and spread YOUR precious Gospel...I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen
                  John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Thanks, guys - much appreciated - I'll let him know you're praying.

Comment

Heavenly Father, You know all things even before we ask, you are a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart,make us transparent before you glorious Lord. Lord would you be with our brother in Christ ,Asen, at this very moment to bless him ,lift him up please Lord and provide for him. That he may know you are with him always as he seeks to be more like you. I ask all in the name of Jesus, amen.

Comment

Praying for Asen to finda job soon!
                        Watch my videos
                        Signs!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
                        Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

adding my prayers for your friend to the others here.
                          "The flowers appear on the earth,
                          the time of singing has come,
                          and the voice of the turtledove
                          is heard in our land
                          ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

I am praying for your friend. Unfortunatly there are a great many people in that situation now. Rest assured, God always takes care of His children!
                            Psalm 19:14
                            Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X