This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's Next President and our Nation

I am sure that most people are already doing this, but Election Day is approaching and these are desperate times.

I pray for God's divine intervention on Election Day. I pray that His perfect will be done.

I pray for the person who is elected on that day. I pray that he will be a man that will pray to our Holy God for wisdom and direction. I pray that our next president will seek God's will and not the world's.

I pray for our Nation. We are desperate for God's hand to stay upon our Nation. I pray that we will be a Nation that gets back to understanding that our existence and success rely completely on God's mercy.

I pray for our families. I pray for God's divine hedge of protection to be around us and our families during these uncertain times.

In Jesus' Holy Name,
    Amen
    Jeremiah 29:12
    "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

Philippians 4:5-7
    5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Jesus, I pray that the USA gets the right Man to lead their country.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Originally posted by zsl View Post
      I am sure that most people are already doing this, but Election Day is approaching and these are desperate times.

I pray for God's divine intervention on Election Day. I pray that His perfect will be done.

I pray for the person who is elected on that day. I pray that he will be a man that will pray to our Holy God for wisdom and direction. I pray that our next president will seek God's will and not the world's.

I pray for our Nation. We are desperate for God's hand to stay upon our Nation. I pray that we will be a Nation that gets back to understanding that our existence and success rely completely on God's mercy.

I pray for our families. I pray for God's divine hedge of protection to be around us and our families during these uncertain times.

In Jesus' Holy Name,
      Amen

I join zsl in this prayer.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zsl View Post

In Jesus' Holy Name,
        Amen
        Joining you in this prayer..for all.
        "The flowers appear on the earth,
        the time of singing has come,
        and the voice of the turtledove
        is heard in our land
        ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Father, we who know You trust in You alone. We come before You trusting that what ever happens in this election, You are the One who is ultimately in control. Lord, I ask that You would have mercy on this nation and grant us another4 years of peace. We don't deserve it Lord, so many have turned their backs on You. Please Lord for the sake of those who do trust in You, make us a bold people in this country to speak Your name without shame!
          We are trusting in You alone Lord for this coming election. Your Will be done. In Jesus Name, amen
          .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
          .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Psalm 46

1God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
            2Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
            3Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
            4There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
            5God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
            6The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
            7The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
            8Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
            9He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
            10Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
            11The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Lord, although I will vote, I await your judgement or your mercy. I praise you for the Army of young Christians being raised to combat the misguided ideology of the secular masses. I Praise you for the example being set in my own house by my daughters. I pray for strength for them.

I pray for strength for all of us. In light of what may be an "unfavorable" outcome, I ask for patience and strength and that all Christians will remember what we are about, bringing the light of Jesus to everybody, including Democrats, Republicans or independents.

Thank You Lord for this mighty Nation, I ask for mercy and revival on the coming eves of our election.

May we praise your name unrestrained, regardless of the direction this country turns.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
            X