This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Prayer Breakthrough Thank You

Glory to Our Father I would like for you to please come in agreement with me for prayer that I get well I have been sick for 3 weeks with lung infection and I need to serve Our Father I cried out to Him for complete healing In Jesus's Strong Name I pray Amen Also I need to go to school I have missed 3 weeks already

standing in agreement with you this evening and ask the Father to Heal yiou in Jesus' mighty name, by whose stripes we were healed; ty Jesus.

Comment

standing in agreement with you this evening and ask the Father to Heal yiou in Jesus' mighty name, by whose stripes we were healed; ty Jesus.
      Agreed! Heal overflow in Jesus' mighty name!
      God Bless You,

Cathy

There is surely a future hope for you,
      and your hope will not be cut off.
      - Proverbs 23:18

Comment

Now praying for deliverance and healing from this lung infection, and the ability to get back to school.

Comment

Father, I come before a Healing God and ask that You would heal the lungs of Overflow. Thank You dear Lord.
          In Jesus Name, Amen
          .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
          .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

that the Lord shows clearly if there is anything He wants you to learn from this situation, if there is anything you can do to encourage Healing, and to know how He wants you to serve Him at the present time. . . (could it be studying His Word, or spending the time in prayer, while you are not able to go to school?)

Comment

Father God, I lift up Overflow to you in prayer for healing of his infection and his desire to return to school. In Jesus, Amen.
              Watch my videos
              Signs!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
              Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Working...
              X