This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Lord ...

I really need this to come through! I know everything works out how it should, and in the Lords will. I hope this is the Lords will! Please let this deal work out. It will be such a miracle and a blessing! Please help me to make enough money!

I stand in agreement with you and ask that your deal goes through in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded86 View Post
      I really need this to come through! I know everything works out how it should, and in the Lords will. I hope this is the Lords will! Please let this deal work out. It will be such a miracle and a blessing! Please help me to make enough money!
      jaded86, Praying all works out for the best for you. In the Name of Jesus..
      "The flowers appear on the earth,
      the time of singing has come,
      and the voice of the turtledove
      is heard in our land
      ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Father, You know Jade's needs and desires. May You grant them according to Your will and purpose. May Jade trust that You know what is best in all situations. Thank You, In Jesus Name,amen
        .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
        .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

for your Will and Guidance in Jade's life. . .

Comment

Working...
          X