This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's will

Urgent prayers for Godís will & direction re court judgement. Should we appeal?? Verdict is a compromise to keep peace, but there no justice & righteousness for our kin. Court has upheld bestowing family title on 2 members of opposition; but my husband who was chosen by diseased leader of extended family has been over looked. By lineage right it is my husbandís kinís turn to take on title. Thruí devious & unrighteous ways, the other kin has claimed title, & bestowed titles to 2 more of their kin.Court has upheld bestowing of titles, & advised this kin to proceed with my husbandís title.There is no guarantee this will eventuate, if it does, still imbalance.Husband is fighting for his kin & future descendants, as have been deprived of inheritance for past generations.They also are true heirs.Thanks

Praying that the Lord will give you wisdom and guidance in this matter
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Comment

Praying for our Lord's blessing for you in this court decision.

Comment

Working...
      X