I really need prayer right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need prayer right now

I can't even tell what's real anymore. My mind has been screwed with so many times. Honestly it's like going through mental torture. I've prayed and prayed for this to stop countless times... and when I say countless I mean countless. I just don't get it. I'm a good person. I'm a good Christian. Yet sometimes I fall in this horrific episode where I lose grasp on reality.

Please I need prayer. Maybe you can get through to God because I certainly can't.

Re: I really need prayer right now

Just prayed for you Punchy. Hang in there and try to stay calm. The more energy you give to things the worse it gets.

Comment

I'm praying for you now.
      sigpic
      ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

I am sorry this is happening to you. I am praying
        for you.

Comment

Praying for you Punchy.

Comment

You have my prayers too Punchy.

He does hear your prayers, your prayers do go through to His throne Punchy.
            Sometimes we are to busy with our concerns and problems down here to see that He hears, sees and answers us too.

Trust Him, please Punchy, trust that He hears, sees and answers, please.

Comment

Punchy,

You are always in my prayers. When in doubt, TRUST GOD
              Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
              And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
              Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
              and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
              1 Tim 6:10

Comment

Working...
              X