Prayer for healing young man car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for healing young man car accident

Please pray as lead for W who was in an extreme car accident, but has survived with a lot of injuries.

Every once in a while I get that "complete restoration" leading-- I am not sure if it is just compassion or if God intends to baffle the doctors again for His Glory. I do believe He has all power, so standing on this one. Thank you--
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Re: Prayer for healing young man car accident

Originally posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
    Please pray as lead for W who was in an extreme car accident, but has survived with a lot of injuries.

Every once in a while I get that "complete restoration" leading-- I am not sure if it is just compassion or if God intends to baffle the doctors again for His Glory. I do believe He has all power, so standing on this one. Thank you--
    Glorify your name Father, in Jesus name we ask.

Comment

Praying for complete healing for this young man.
      Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Prayers this evening for this injured young man.

Comment

Thank you for prayers everyone. I do know he is up and walking and will get a better update next week (hopefully).
          Still having the same leading. That does not have to mean the complete restoration is instant, but in His perfect timing I look toward it with hope.
          Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

Working...
          X