This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my relationship

I'm kind of confused right now about what to do. I have trouble praying sometimes, and by that I mean I feel like God isn't hearing me, and like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. I need to know if I'm supposed to be with this guy, if the reason I feel guilty when I pray about him is because I shouldn't be with him.

Any prayer would be appreciated.

Psalm 4:3-"But know that the LORD hath set apart Him that is godly for Himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto Him."

Fathe, I ask that You would help this precious child of Yours understand that though we can't see how You are working in our lives, that You are. Father press upon her heart that You do hear every word that is whispered or cried out into Your ear. You hear and You care so much for us. Lord, I ask that You help her to know that You are there in the midst of this situation she is going through. Encourage her heart to continue to follow You though her feelings and emotions may tell her otherwise. Strengthen her Lord to do Your will.
    In Jesus Name,amen
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Father God, I pray that you touch this young womans heart and make known your wishes for her continued relationship with the boy she likes. Please Dear Lord touch her heart and bring her to the conclusion that you have in mind for her.
      ysic
      Colo
      Watch my videos
      Signs!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
      Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Isaiah 30:21 "Your ears shall hear a word behind you saying 'This is the way, walk in it' whenever you turn to the right hand or to the left."

that you have the courage of your convictions re. your course of action - guided by the Peace of the Lord, and being prepared to change course at any time if you lose His Peace. . . .

Comment

Sarah.. Jesus is always with us.. and I pray to Jesus to show you his ways to show you what you are suppose to do.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland