This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my sister, please.

My sister was taken to the ER yesterday morning with an erratic heart beat and extremely high blood pressure. She's not responding as well as hoped to the medications they've put her on for those things. She also has some fluid in her lungs.

They admitted her to the hospital. She's very anxious and is having a hard time 'staying put'.

They've also given her blood thinners because they're very concerned she could have a stroke.

Her name is Carolyn. She is a believer.

Thank you.
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrus...

All children left unattended will be given an espresso and a free puppy.

Lifting Carolyn up in prayer Please keep us updated on her condition.

Comment

for her peace of mind and acceptance of whatever the Lord's Will may be.. . . . and for other members of the family too.

Comment

Will surely be keeping Caroline in my prayers. Added her to my list!
        Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
        Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
        http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Praying for Carolyn, for deliverance from this dangerous health emergency.

Comment

Thank you all, so much. The difficulty of this is compounded for our family because we just lost my other sister a year ago (leukemia).

I'm going on the assumption that the Lord knows we're not ready to do that again, yet.

Comment

I stand in agreement with you that The Lord will heal your sister in Jesus' name, who bore our sicknesses.

Comment

Kayte you know I am praying for you and your family and will continue to hold you all in my prayers

Comment

Jesus, I ask you to please heal Carolyn.. She needs you now Jesus.. Please..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                  Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                  SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                  Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                  Daughter & Family
                  Vickie & Ashley
                  For ALL suffering with ALS
                  Moonglow and Nate
                  My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                  Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                  Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                  Gary &Cleaveland
                  EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                  Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

I had not seen this earlier, but Charles and I will pray for her and you too..... If you need to talk, you know where to find me.....

Love you girl,
                    Mieke
                    Glorious Day
                    Living He loved me
                    Dying He saved me
                    Buried He carried my sins far away
                    Risen He justified
                    Freely forever
                    One day He's coming
                    Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

Thank you, all.

My sister was released from the hospital today. (She was thrilled to get to go home!) She gets easily stressed, which is causing her heart rate and blood pressure to shoot up. This is going to require major change on her part... to learn not to get stressed.

She'll be on a blood thinner for the rest of her life to prevent stroke.

At this point, the plan is to have her undergo a stress test and then in about two weeks or so to send an electric shock into her heart, which is supposed to stop it and then restart it in a regular rhythm. I've heard that it really isn't a bad procedure and is done on an out-patient basis.

She lives alone, so we're all a little concerned about that. (That she could have trouble and no one would know.) It's going to be hard to not drive her nuts as we continue to check on her.

She and I, truly have appreciated your prayers.

Comment

Praying for you and your family!!! May the Lord keep HIS arms around all of you as you go through this trial!! Amen.

God Bless
                          John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Good news about your sister's release from the hospital. Will keep lifting her up before the Lord, especially that her stress and blood pressure will come down and stabilize.

Comment

Working...
                            X