This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for me and my family

Would you guys please pray for me and my family.

We are going through a really hard time right now.

I quit my job at McDonalds after working there for 9 months and tried to find an office job but I couldn't find anything so after 3 months of trying to find a job. I decided to go back to McDonald's because my mom needs some extra money.

Money is tight for my family right now. My mom barely has enough money to pay for the house I'm living in.

Also I found out about a week ago that my sister who wants nothing to do with our family(long story) is 8 months pregnant. She is having a girl and naming it Lindsey Kate. So I have a niece that I will never be able to see. So pray for my sister and her husband.

Thanks

Lifting you up onfire for these financial difficulties and for your mom. Praying as well for your sister, that there will be healing and restoration for your family. Praying for that soon to be niece of yours as well.

Comment

Praying for you and your family

Comment

I am praying for all in your family. May there be peace and reconcilation amongst all. Keep the faith.

Comment

Jesus I ask you to please take care of this family.. Please help them get the things they work for.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

for the right job for you - and thanking Him that you had guts enough to return to rhe job you left. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Frances View Post
              for the right job for you - and thanking Him that you had guts enough to return to rhe job you left. . . .

Thanks Frances..it wasn't an easy decision to make and my mom's not entirely happy about it. I quit because of one of my managers among other things and that manager is still there so that's why my mom doesn't like me working there but she understands why I went back.

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers.

It means a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X