This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family reconciliation & restoration

Please pray for family reconciliation & restoration. Cover Saga as he leads family. Enemy coming thruí young chiefs, who refuse to share land with rest of kin. Victory achieved with village council, but enemy coming thruí few. Agree with me Psalms 91, & God will turn enemyís devious plans to backfire, or be stepping stones to blessings. Pray for clarity & discernment of Holy Spirit for Saga. Strength physically mentally & esp spiritually. Pray he will be obedient & surrendered to Godís will. Thankyou

Prayers please Wed 12th Nov day of celebration & re-instating of family within village council. Family has been cleared of enemyís false allegations. May this be a new beginning for Sagaís family & village. Pray Godís hedge of protection around this occasion. Thankyou

Prayers please for our relationship at home with brother-in-law. May the Holy Spirit destroy satans purposes & plans for us. May Godís love & mercy overcome all hurts wounds. Thankyou

I have and will keep praying

Comment

You and Your family, are always in my prayers.. God Bless you and yours..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

...praying with you...

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

Working...
        X