This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the strongholds of Alcohol to be swept away

My husband has become dependent on alcohol since our split.

Today he finally admitted to needing AA. That he needs someone to tell him to not drink.

I'm afraid he admitted it jokingly.

Please pray strongly for him today, that now that he has actually admitted to having a problem, that God will just begin to work on him.

It is hard to know from several hundred miles away how serious he is about it. But please just overwhelm my husband with prayers so that Satan will not have this stronghold anymore.

And pray for me, that if I am supposed to say something to him (even if it's just that I'm here for him) that God would stir my heart at the right moment.
    "Be Bold and Courageous. Do not be discouraged. Do not be terrified. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
    Joshua 1:9

Lifting you and your husband up before the Lord. Praying that his spiritual needs be met and that by grace he would escape the snare of alcohol.

Comment

Praying for your husband.. Please Jesus help this man get off the acohol situation.. there are mush easier ways of getting your frustrations out.. Please Jesus show him..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

....still praying.....

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

Praying that The Lord Jesus Christ will deliver him from alcohol as He did for me. That The Spirit of God will keep convicting him till he gives up. ty Jesus.

Comment

Father, you took the desire of alcohol from me when I surrendered to YOUR mighty call!!!! Father, we know that you are no respector of persons; therefore, I ask that you deliver this man from the bondage and stronghold, and addiction of this evil attraction. Father, we know that YOU have already defeated Satan, death and the grave, so, I ask, in the name of Jesus, that you restore this man to be made whole, "in YOUR image!!!" Thank you, Father God.

God Bless
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
            X