This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling

My wife and I along with our baby daughter are going on vacation to Florida this thursday. We are driving from Toledo Ohio, it is about a 19 hour drive. I always get nervous when driving long distances but now even more so with my daughter Myla. Please pray for safe travel, thank you.

Father, I ask that you go before this family as they travel. Make their paths straight and free of any potential harm. Thank You that You watch over us in all that we do.
    In Jesus Name,amen
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Father, I ask that you would protect this family as they make this journey. Bless and keep them, I pray, in Y'shua's name. Amen.

Have a great trip.

God bless.
      "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

{ Psalm 46:10 }

Comment

Praying for a safe trip and calm mind

Comment

Lord, be with them on this trip and allow them to have a safe and enjoyable journey.

Comment

for safety, wisdom, nourishing food and sensible periods of rest along the way. . . a wonderful vacation and a safe return.

Comment

Working...
            X