This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Unspoken Prayer Request

Well, some of the moderators know my prayer request. I'm kind of friends with them, but it's kind of important to me that I get a little prayer for wisdom and know how and stuff. I figure God is smarter then me in these matters and he can help me out. So, if anyone out there would be willing to pray for an unspoken request, that would be nice of ya'll.

well- i thought it over its not really an unspoken- but ok heres the deal, I'm writing a book, a sci fi book and I dunno where to go once it's written, I know to get it edited, networking and getting an agent etc but really after that- I gots nothing and i really want to get someone who will treat me fairly etc and yeah that's where God is the one smarter then me on that so..really i'm not sure what to ask for so i guess in that aspect its still an unspoken. Thanks
    The kingdom of God is just like any other kingdom. It must be fought for. - Thomas Becket

I don't want to save people. That's not my job. My job is to feed them.

Jesus knows every need you have ..I am lifting you up to Him

Comment

hi

I Stand in agreement with you and ask in the name of Jesus that the Lord will bring the right people to your path and guide and lead you to them concerning this project. ty Jesus.

Comment

Jesus will be there for you, if you ask him to be there for you.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

that (a) your book glorifies God (b) that you obtain the right agent (c) the right publisher (d)fair renumeration (e) and that the Lord will encourage and enable you to correct and edit it to His satisfaction . . .

Comment

Father, hear and touch the lives of those who look to you for help. Do this to bring glory to your name and to bring joy to us, in Jesus precious name I ask.

Thank you for the opportunity gpmosely, God bless you.

Comment

Working...
            X