This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray for Healing

Could you guys please be in prayer for me? I have stomach problems and they have now kept me sick for 3 1/2 weeks. This is the longest it's gone on now. Usually it only lasts about 1 1/2 weeks. I went to the dr and he basically asked me why I was there. I am miserable, I am getting discouraged because I am really tired of it, and I just really don't feel good at all. I have been out of a job for a few weeks now and my funds are super low, but I can't get a new job if I can't work due to my stomach. I have been unable to eat anything of substance which has been causing me to almost faint. I need to be able to work because I am moving in 2 months for school so I REALLY need to be able to save up. Please just pray for healing and comfort. I am VERY over being sick

Thanks guys.

Father God, I lift up MusicMiss to you in prayer Dear Lord. Please Father help Musicmiss to recover from this illness that has had her down for a couple of weeks now. I ask that you place your healing hand over Musicmiss and relieve her from this illness. I also pray Father that you will help her find a good job that will keep her funds and spirits up. In Jesus, Amen
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Colo25 View Post
        Father God, I lift up MusicMiss to you in prayer Dear Lord. Please Father help Musicmiss to recover from this illness that has had her down for a couple of weeks now. I ask that you place your healing hand over Musicmiss and relieve her from this illness. I also pray Father that you will help her find a good job that will keep her funds and spirits up. In Jesus, Amen
        Agreeing in prayer.
        .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
        .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Praying for you too

Comment

God, I ask of you that You will hear my friends request, for my friend is ill and need to bej touched by Your mighty hand. I pray that you will heal, and also bless financially, and that you will give an outcome to this sittuation. I pray that You will learn that You are true to Your word, for Thou have said that You will look after the birds, howmuch more not us!

I pray that you will uplift my friends spirit, and that joy will overflow.

I pray for your blessings, comfort and guiduance in my friends life!

Will keep on praying for you!
            Hold on to your faith, as He promised never to leave you alone!!!!!
            Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
            Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
            http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Please Jesus, Please hear our prayers for musicmiss.. Please help here with her stomach problems.. Please help her feal better.. and get rid of her stomach problems.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

that the source of your sickness becomes clear (perhaps somethiing you are allergic to?) so the problem can be corrected and suitable employment is available.

Comment

Thank you all. I am still feeling sick, but I am knowing that God is bigger than all of this. Today was a rough day. I felt really dizzy and really nautious, and my stomach was acting up most of the day. But I am trying not to get discouraged. Your prayers are much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by musicmiss View Post
                    Could you guys please be in prayer for me? I have stomach problems and they have now kept me sick for 3 1/2 weeks. This is the longest it's gone on now. Usually it only lasts about 1 1/2 weeks. I went to the dr and he basically asked me why I was there. I am miserable, I am getting discouraged because I am really tired of it, and I just really don't feel good at all. I have been out of a job for a few weeks now and my funds are super low, but I can't get a new job if I can't work due to my stomach. I have been unable to eat anything of substance which has been causing me to almost faint. I need to be able to work because I am moving in 2 months for school so I REALLY need to be able to save up. Please just pray for healing and comfort. I am VERY over being sick

Thanks guys.
                    Praise the LORD AND ALWAYS KNOW HE LOVES YOU. Lord heal this stomach illness of musicamiss . Lord let your willbe done in this medical health situation. thanks be to you my Lord, in Jesus's name, amen .

Comment

Working...
                    X