This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT please pray for family.

my mom and i are pretty much always at odds.

she says that everything is ALWAYS my fault, and she does nothing wrong because she has the "holy ghost" and i don't.

last night was rough.
    my parents are divorced and she brings up my daddy into topics that he has nothing to do with, and then starts bad-mouthing him. that has always hurt my feelings, and it makes me cry a lot.

please please please pray that we can start to get along better.
    i'm only going to be living with her until may/june 09, and i'd like to enjoy the last bit of my senior year.

thanks so much,
    logan.
    Galatians 2:20
    I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

I will be praying for and with you sister:

I will be asking for peace to rest in your home and that our Father will touch your life to let you know that He can and does use all things to work toward the good of those who love Him, this includes good times/experiences and bad times/experiences. He can and does use both to glorify Himself and can and does use both to bring growth in those who love Him.
    I will pray too that He will lead and strengthen you to forgive, pray for and honor your Mother and other who offend you.
    Rest assure that many people here will be praying for and with you sister.

Jesus loves you

God bless you more and more!

Comment

Jesus.. Please help Logan and her Mom get along better.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Lifting Logan and Mom up to the Lord in prayer, for peace and companionship.

Comment

Haven't stopped praying for you

Comment

Father God, I pray that YOU bring reconciliation into this home..."united we stand, divided we fall" I pray that YOU pour out YOUR Spirit on these two ladies and let them know that YOU are God, and only YOU!!!!! I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen

When the arguing starts, be the bigger person and go into another room and listen to gospel music or read your bible or pray, pray, pray. God knows what is going on...HE will give you strength to deal with what is not your fault...Amen. Humble yourself before HIM....Seek first the Kingdom, and all other things will be added. Our Father God, says whosoever shall ask for HIS wisdom, will HE give it liberally!!!! So, ask HIM for wisdom. Ask HIM to renew your mind, everyday. I'm sorry their seems to be so much strife in your home. We never know when we will draw our last breath, so we need to make the most of the time we do have....Amen...

I pray that things will get better!!!!
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

thanks so much guys.
              it's not getting much better, but i'm still praying, and i'm having faith in you guys
              Galatians 2:20
              I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Comment

Logan,
                You are in a tough situation. The late teenage years are hard enough without family trouble added on top. At times, those teenage years feel like nothing but an awful, unending torrent of conflicting emotions and confusion. As someone who has recently gotten past those tough years, take it from me that "you will make it!" The only thing I can say is to stay close to God, even when it "feels" like He is far away. Hold onto Him and He will pull you through this, even when your emotions and everything you see tells you otherwise. I will be praying for you. Hang in there!

Comment

for you and for your mom.

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Psalms 121:4 Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Isaiah 65:24 It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer;
                  And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

Working...
                  X