X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Barbara and Husband

I don't believe in coincidences...

I receive a call on my cell phone from a distraught woman. I have no idea what she's talking about. She is saying things like: "Please, don't foreclose on my home" and, "My husband is terminally ill with cancer." I didn't know what to say , at first. I asked Barbara for the phone number she was trying to dial and it turns out that she forgot to dial 1 in front of the area code.

I stopped her. I told her she had the wrong number but I begged for her to allow me to speak to God, for her. So I prayed. And now I ask you to do the same.

Father, You are an awesome God. What may seem like a mistake to some is no mistake in Your eyes. Lord be with this person who called. Bless them abundantly that they may find their hope and peace in You and You alone. Bless this person who received the call and took the time to call out to You for help.
    In Jesus Name, amen
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

ing for Barbara!!!!

God bless
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Please Jesus, please hear my prayers for Barbara.. and her husband.. Please Jesus.. help this couple, help him with his cancer..and help stop the foreclosure on their home.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

I am praying. Is it finances that this woman needs?

Our God is the great provider!

Comment

Oh Jesus you know I understand please help this woman and her husband

Comment

. . . . . .

Comment

Praying that this phone-call will result in the miracle of salvation for this woman and her family. And praying that our Lord will provide intervention in her pending foreclosure and for her husband.

Comment

Praying for Barbara and her husband and rejoicing that a wrong number led you to pray for a woman who was indeed desperate. I will be thanking The Lord for you tonight Icihiban, you are a true servant of The Lord, and praying right now for those two.
                  ysic,
                  Colo
                  Watch my videos
                  Signs!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
                  Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Working...
                  X