This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restoration ceremony, coma, finances

Urgent prayers for family & village council reconciliation & restoration ceremony 14th Nov. Young chiefs attacked yesterday thru violent threats & intimidation trespassed right into home. They’re using fear to stop builders from completing garage & family building. Enemy traps to prevent re-unification ceremony of family & village council from going thru.

“Call unto me & I will answer thee & show thee great & mighty things which thou knowest not”

Stand with me on God’s Word, that tomorrow will be a day of miracles & celebration. A day of rejoicing & healing of relationship, not just within family but esp with village council.

Sing with me in advance thanksgiving for finance needed. All glory honour & power to Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai. Thankyou

In faith thanking God Jehovah Rophe, healer of Healers for giving Akeripa another chance, healing him from coma.Thankyou

Standing with you in prayer for your petitions. Thank you Father God, as YOU are our all-in-all!!!! Everything we need, is in YOU~~~~ Thank you for hearing our prayers for the good of YOUR people and to further reach the lost!!!! I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen

God blee
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying with you, and for you..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland