This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more time sensitive prayer request

I was looking at moving away for school in january, but due to some things going on in my life, I think that moving would be a really bad idea right now. I live at home, and can't afford to move out. So it's either I stay at home next semester, or I move to school. Moving would be a horrible idea, but my parents are pretty adamant that I move out in january. please pray fervently for me that they would change their minds. I need just a few extra months to work some things out so that i can move on in life. prayer is the only thing that can change my parents minds now though. they are very adamant on this. so please pray hard. this may not seem urgent, but it really is due to some other circumstances. thank you in advance.

Praying for The Lords guidence in this matter, for both you and your parents.
    Father God I ask you to help musicmiss with her delema in whether or not she should move. I pray for guidence in the communication between musicmiss and parents. Please Lord guide them all.
    ysic,
    Colo
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Lifting your situation up to the Lord for His guidance and intervention.

Comment

that you, and your parents, will heed the Guidance of the Lord and that His Will in this mattter will prevail.

Comment

right now its looking like i'm going to be forced to move. i'm freaking out really. please continue to pray. at least that my parents would allow me to wait one semester to go to school, even if it means kicking me out in the mean time.

Comment

Jesus.. Please help musicmiss.. stay at home for one more semester.. It is important for her to stay at home.. Please Jesus.. Help her parents understand what her daughter is going through.. Please Jesus hear my prayers..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
            Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            For ALL suffering with ALS
            Moonglow and Nate
            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
            Gary &Cleaveland