This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for Jenna (my wife)

My wife was almost killed in a car wreck in 2004, and i put up a website shortly thereafter called jennaishealed.org, as a faith statement because I wanted her to come back as a total miracle. She had massive brain damage and is currently in a rehab hospital/facility 4hrs away from the rest of her family (me and our son, her parents). Anyway long story short, I am new to being Christian, and i believe I was given Jenna to lead me towards Christ to begin with as I was 100% athiestic and she was 100% faith led, and then this accident happened and I feel it is on my shoulders to stay with her and be her champion through all of this. I wont rest until she is 100% better and I am talking about a "make the papers" miracle recovery. They say anything is possible through God and Christ, even the impossible. I am willing to believe that, and I declare I do believe that, now and forever. Please watch this video and pray that she is healed, recovered, and made whole again! Thank you for reading this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YW5q629VeE

http://www.jennaishealed.org

-Robert and Family

Lifting you up before the Lord, Robert, and your wife, Jenna, Giving thanks that she is a believer, and that you also, are trusting in Christ.

Praying for Jenna's recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by SFASH View Post
      Lifting you up before the Lord, Robert, and your wife, Jenna, Giving thanks that she is a believer, and that you also, are trusting in Christ.

Praying for Jenna's recovery.
      Thank you! Please share the youtube link with your church and anyone else you know who can believe with us.

Comment

. . . . .

Comment

the faith of a mustard seed!!!

Comment

Hey there Robert.

Will be praying with you, just hold on to GOD no matter how you may feel or experience. I really believe that you are not going through a very easy time, but by you allowing GOD to lead you, you will sureley pick the fruit.

Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
            Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
            http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Lifting you up in prayer May God give you what you need at this moment.

Comment

Thank you for that video on praying.. and yes I am praying for Jenna.. Please Jesus help his Lady be healed.. Please Jesus hear my prayers for Jenna..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                Daughter & Family
                Vickie & Ashley
                For ALL suffering with ALS
                Moonglow and Nate
                My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                Gary &Cleaveland
                EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Remembering you and your wife, Jenna.

Comment

jennaishealed

i will be praying for you continually. your situation has had an effect on my life already. i saw your post and tears filled my eyes for you and your wife. i must honestly say i clicked on your post by accident and it spoke to me immediately. i have a friend named jenna and i love her and hope that someday she may be my wife. i was praying over this earlier thismorning and i believe this accidental lick on your post is an answer to my prayer. i feel mad love for you and your wife already and i believe God will answer your prayer and heal her. dont give up...ever! keep the faith! be strong! may God bless you abundantly! i'm praying for you brother!

Comment

Praying for you, for Jenna, and for your family!
                      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                      Warren Barfield

Comment

God is so good. Praying with you.
                        Praising God for His miracles.
                        I'm Sara
                        "Jesus wept." John 11:35
                        Praying for my sister Mieke.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now I know that God had me writing healing scriptures for more than one reasons this morning...My daughter needed them for an infection she is fighting and seems your wife now could use them, also...I'll just write where they are and you can go to your bible and read them and stand in agreement with us for her healing:

Psalm 103:2-3
                          Matthew 8:;16
                          Isaiah 53:5
                          Matthew 10:1
                          James 5:15
                          Jeremiah 17:14
                          1 Peter 2:24
                          John 10:10 Life more abundantly
                          Luke 17:6
                          Mark 11:22-23
                          Psalm 91:11 He will give HIS angels charge over us
                          Psalm 41:3

God Bless
                          John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

praying for your wife and family

Comment

ive tried three times to get a reply in here... computer problems and user error have foiled me again and again!

suffice it to say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for your prayers and kind words. Jenna is sleeping peacefully next to me as she is HOME for the turkey-day holiday, and I couldnt possibly be more grateful, for what I do have.

I will post more later, i fear this will get cut off if I dont end it now.... pls see the blog website for more updates/etc.

http://www.jennaishealed.org

Comment

Working...
                              X