This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meeting,brother-inlaw,protection coma

Please pray for husbands meeting with family re: land compensation finance. Pray Holy Spirits guidance, wisdom & peace, so everything will go well. Thankyou

Pray for Godís touch on my brother-in-law. May he be filled with spirit of forgiveness & reconciliation. Destroy satans purposes & plans for our family. Thankyou

Pray Godís protection on beginning of garage foundation tomorrow Mon Nov 17th.

Contd prayers for Akeripa in coma please. Thankyou

Praying for you, your family and friends.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying with you.

Comment

I am praying too....

God bless
        "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

I'll be praying, as well.

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin
          "Mark the blameless man, and behold the upright; for the man of peace will have a posterity." Psalms 37:37, NASB

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9, NASB

"The only people who do not see Christ and his teachings as nonviolent are Christians."
          Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Fighting to preserve peace is like [expletive deleted] to preserve virginity." Dr. Stanley Hauerwas, Gilbert T. Rowe Professor of Theological Ethics, Duke University Divinity School

Comment

Working...
          X