This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Need Prayer!

I need lots of prayer. I have alot of health problems. I have Psorisis( a skin disease) and Psoriatic Arthritis ( the chronic arthritis that goes along with my skin disease). I am in pain alot, I can hardly use my arms most days. I also have chronic fatigue, I found out my thyroid is low so this might have something to do with the fatigue. I also desperatly need a job but it has to be an office type job or I won't be able to handle it. One reason I haven't been able to get a job is I need dental work and probably dentures and b/c of my apperance I haven't been able to get hired. This seems like an impossible situation, but I know God can do the impossible. Please pray He will intervene b/c I really need Him to! Thanks all for the prayers!

Hello Jane,

I will pray for you, have faith in God and He will do His part.

The Lord bless you
    Stay healthy

"Think white and get serious"

sigpic

Comment

Lifting you up before the Lord, Jane, for your numerous health needs, and for deliverance from pain and suffering. Praying also for your employment and financial needs.

Comment

Stay in touch with the Lord. HE will supply all of your needs; HIS Word says so!!! Read your Bible till your eyes cross; stop and read again..read until the Word is imprinted in your heart!!! Read until you know what God's promises are to you and me...Pray without ceasing..HIS Word says so....By HIS stripes we are healed....HIS Word says so...HE says in HIS Word to remind HIM of HIS Word. HE knows your situation and HE is working on it, but you must also be faithful and patient to HIM....God Bless You.
        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Father, be with this sweet child of yours who is suffering from the same thing that I have. Lord, I understand the pain and tiredness that comes along with Psoriatic arthritis. Lord please help Jane find a job that will allow her to not get too tired during the day. Give her body a rest from all that she is going through.
          In Jesus Name, amen

(if you would like to talk,start a thread in Chat to Moderators, put karen in the title.)
          .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
          .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Praying with you ....

Comment

Jesus, We pray, we Believe.. Please Jesus take care of our sister Jane.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

God answers prayers

hi jane. as soon as i saw your post i had to pray for you. i will keep you in my prayers continually. keep me updated in your progress. put your faith and trust in the Lord and you have full assurance that he is there with you always. may God bless you abundantly!

Comment

Praying for you and with you.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneA View Post
                    I need lots of prayer. I have alot of health problems. I have Psorisis( a skin disease) and Psoriatic Arthritis ( the chronic arthritis that goes along with my skin disease). I am in pain alot, I can hardly use my arms most days. I also have chronic fatigue, I found out my thyroid is low so this might have something to do with the fatigue. I also desperatly need a job but it has to be an office type job or I won't be able to handle it. One reason I haven't been able to get a job is I need dental work and probably dentures and b/c of my apperance I haven't been able to get hired. This seems like an impossible situation, but I know God can do the impossible. Please pray He will intervene b/c I really need Him to! Thanks all for the prayers!
                    Praying for you Jane. God bless.

Comment

Lord,
                      I pray that you bless this person body, mind, and soul. Heal their body Father, help ease all of their pains and medical problems. Lord I pray that you Bless them with work Father. In your Holy name I pray Amen!!
                      Don't tell God how Big the storm is, Tell the storm how BIG YOUR GOD IS

Psalm 46:10
                      Be still, and know that I am God;
                      I will be exalted among the nations,
                      I will be exalted in the earth.

Hosea 12:6
                      But you must return to your God;
                      maintain love and justice,
                      and
                      wait for your God always.

sigpic

...all over again

Comment