This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strength & covering

Please cover me & stand in agreement with me as am fasting together with prayer warfare for issues already mentioned, reconciliation, protection, family restoration, completion of building project garage & Akeripa in coma & work situation for M.Pray for strength for me. Thankyou

Originally posted by prayerhse View Post
    Please cover me & stand in agreement with me as am fasting together with prayer warfare for issues already mentioned, reconciliation, protection, family restoration, completion of building project garage & Akeripa in coma & work situation for M.Pray for strength for me. Thankyou
    Praying with you for Gods mercy in providing for those who look to Him for their help.

Comment

Praying..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Father Please Let your blessing pour out in gushing floods over this steadfast believer. BLESS THEM, Holy one, keep them in you light. Protect them, heal them, and wrap your arms tightly around them, in your HOLY NAME I PRAY!!!
        Don't tell God how Big the storm is, Tell the storm how BIG YOUR GOD IS

Psalm 46:10
        Be still, and know that I am God;
        I will be exalted among the nations,
        I will be exalted in the earth.

Hosea 12:6
        But you must return to your God;
        maintain love and justice,
        and
        wait for your God always.

sigpic

...all over again

Comment

May God answer your prayers and may He strengthen you throught the fast. I stand in agreement with you for all you are praying for in this fast. in Jesus' name.

Comment

Originally posted by prayerhse View Post

I'm Praying For You, Matter of Fact.....I'm Gonna Verbally Pray Right Now....God is a Mighty and Just God...and he can do all things.......In your life for the better ..so i pray everything goes in your favor......in the mighty name of Jesus *Amen*

Comment

Working...
            X