This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT bus wreck.

today is the 2 year anniversary of the Lee High School bus wreck in Huntsville, Alabama. LHS lost four girls when the bus was hit and fell off the overpass. please keep the girl's families in your prayers. i know this has to be a hard day for them.
    thank you!

Galatians 2:20
    I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

I will be sure to keep them in my prayers that the Lord comforts them.

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Jesus, please watch over the families who lost their daughters, sisters, cousin, neices in this horrible crash two years ago.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over them..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland