Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed

My girlfriend Valerie traveled to Guatemala today on a missions trip. I just got a call from Val's mom & just spoke to Val. She made it to Guatemala safe, but the bus she was on was robbed. Her and two other people lost a lot of stuff. Val lost her phone, credit cards, cash camera. Keep her in your prayers as she is shaken up. I will update you if I hear anything more.

I could use prayers too as I'm feeling so helpless that I cannot be there to comfort her in her time of need. I know to trust God to take care of her, but I am in pain for her.

Re: Prayers needed

Mod note:
    Moving this to the prayer forum.

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

Originally posted by LifeSong View Post
      My girlfriend Valerie traveled to Guatemala today on a missions trip. I just got a call from Val's mom & just spoke to Val. She made it to Guatemala safe, but the bus she was on was robbed. Her and two other people lost a lot of stuff. Val lost her phone, credit cards, cash camera. Keep her in your prayers as she is shaken up. I will update you if I hear anything more.

I could use prayers too as I'm feeling so helpless that I cannot be there to comfort her in her time of need. I know to trust God to take care of her, but I am in pain for her.
      I'm sorry to hear this.
      Praying for continued safety and for comfort and peace for your friend.
      Praying for reassurance for you.

May the Lord surround the mission team with His divine hedge of protection.

Jeanne
      Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

Forgive me for not updating.

I spoke to her Tuesday and Wednesday. She got a temp passport so she can come home, her and those who needed temp passports were able to rejoin the rest of the missions team and came home tonight (arrived in Chicago about midnight)

Thank you all for your prayers

Comment

Praying everything works out for Val and for those she wanted to minister to.
          Matthew 21:22

Comment

Working...
          X