This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stress...

Simple prayer request, I could just really use prayer as I'm having a lot of anxiety and stress right now over waiting for an answer for something. Thank's guys!

Father I ask in Jesus name you give jaded86 some rest, peace and trust in you.

Comment

Lifting you before the Lord, for the relief of anxiety and soul-rest. Praying as well for the conclusion of this matter... that it might go well for you.

Comment

Praying for you...I hate stress and can relate

Comment

You are in my prayers.. Please Jesus

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Originally posted by jaded86 View Post
            Simple prayer request, I could just really use prayer as I'm having a lot of anxiety and stress right now over waiting for an answer for something. Thank's guys!
            Thank you Lord for our friend jaded and we ask that you give her your calmness and peace. We know that you will always take care of us and we look forward to seeing You work in all aspects of our lives. In Jesus' name, Amen.
            Psalm 19:14
            Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
            sigpic

Comment

that the answer will be according to Your Will . . . .

Comment

Father we pray for Jade as she waits on Your timing. thanking you because you are never late. Please give Jade to obey your command in Phil 4:6. In Jesus' name. amen.

Comment

May the strength of the Lord envelop you and give you comfort!!!!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
                  X