This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for Jean

Please pray for Jean's Healing - she is suffering from reactions to various necessary drugs . . . . and is finding it difficult to understand why the Lord lets her suffer so much.

Thank you.

Praying with you for Jean.

Comment

Lifting Jean up before the Lord for healing and for wisdom concerning the use of medications. Praying for her spiritual needs, that her trust in the Lord would grow.

Comment

praying for Jean .............

Comment

Let the power of Jesus healing be with Jean now and throughout her troubled times. Let her take comfort in that you never forsake her lord and that you are her comforter. Please, God, if it is your will, relieve Jean of her suffering. She loves you Jesus and is pleading for your intercession on this health matter. Allow her to be comforted, Lord.
          In Jesus name
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
          Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
          Isaiah 26:9

Comment

Praying to Jesus.. Please take care of Jean.. Please Jesus help her heal from this.. Please jesus hear my prayers..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
            Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            For ALL suffering with ALS
            Moonglow and Nate
            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
            Gary &Cleaveland
            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Lord, I ask you to please relieve Jean of her suffering and strengthen her as she goes through this difficult time.

Comment

Father, I join with the others here and bring Jean before You. Lord, she is suffering so much. Please give her body rest from this pain she is going through. Father fill her heart with joy as she senses Your presence.
                Thank You, In Jesus Name, amen
                .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

. . . . and now Jean's been diagnosed with Shingles - round about her anus!!!

Comment

Aw how sad Frances...shingles is VERY painful ..I will and am praying for her

Comment

Working...
                    X