X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise Report, calling, work

Praise Report!!
    Thank you heavenly Father, dear Saviour Jesus, & Holy Spiri,t You always hear cry of your children. Thank you for the finance to cover workers wages & repayments. Bless the wonderful lady you brought to our rescue. Continue to prosper her, family & business, for their devotion to You. Bless us so we can be a blessing to others. Thank you for your faithful prayer warriors always standing in the gap, & persevering in breaking down enemys barriers & strongholds within our lives. Bless & anoint them intensely, cover them with blood of Jesus their families in all areas of their lives, esp in service to You.

Please continue to pray for husbands calling as leader of his extended family. Pray for spirit of boldness to speak truth & break down enemy strongholds, barriers. Clarity of mind, & spirit of discernment, & revelation so he will be totally in tune & surrendered to Godís will. Above all may he be filled with Godís love, mercy, patience, humility to look beyond offenses, & hardened hearts, & see Godís love for us. Pray for restoration, peace & prosperity within his family & village. Thankyou

Please pray for Manes relationship @ work. May Holy Spirit destroy satans purposes & plans for. May her reputation be restored. May spirit of envy jealousy & vindictiveness be destroyed. May she be a blessing to her work & our people, in Jesus name.

Pray for Ida that Holy Spirit will teach, & guide her to be the best prayer warrior she can be for the Lord. Thankyou

Praying for your family and friends..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

YEA! Yea! Yea!

Praising the Lord with you!!!! GOD is good ALL the Time!!!! Glory to God..Just know that I am also praying for your requests mentioned...May God see fit to grant you favor!!! Thank YOU LORD!!!!!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying with you, and praising Him with you.

Comment

Working...
        X