This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Storm...

My mom lost her job and she is the bread winner in the family, she is also going thru very tough times in her marraige... they are on the brink of divorce. I am asking for you guys to pray with me that God's will be done. I know he is able to work everything out. My moms name is Robin and her husbands name is Lawrence. Just please send up a prayer for them, the devil is just so very busy, but God is in control.

Thanks
    I will sing of your works & your mighty ways
    My Rock & My Salvation
    Who will hide me in the time of trouble?
    Who is like the lord, so full of gace and truth!

Oh dear..I am so sorry to hear this...on top of the holidays on us...that just adds to the stress of it all..

I will be sure to pray for all of you!!!

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Praying for your mom and her husband, and for your family in general!
      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
      Warren Barfield

Comment

Prayers going up for your family!!!

God is good all the time....just know that HE knows what's going on and HE will come through!!!

This is what it is: "God is on the throne!!!!!!"

So, tell satan to take a read:
        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Jesus.. Please take care and watch over Robin and Lawerence..Help them get through their differences.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Lifting you and your Mom and Dad before the Lord in this time of trouble, asking for a solution to the employment and financial needs, and especially for healing and restoration for this marriage.

Praying that these things will help to bring your family closer and closer to the Lord.

Comment

I am praying for your mom and her husband and her employment situation Lord, please strengthen this family as they go through this difficult time.

Comment

. . . . . . . . .

Comment

God, we thank you because you have been Jehova Jireh in Robin's life. We ask you to continue honoring your name in her life during this period and i ask you in the name of Jesus to provide for her work and a source of income. I thankyou because you are Jehova Shalom in their marriage. We ask you to bring peace to this couple and keep them together because you have commanded us not to divorce; in Jesus' name we ask standing in agreement. ty Jesus. Give them peace that passeth all understanding in the family.

Comment

Thanks this prayer has been partyly fufilled and the second part is on it way can a mod shut this down. Praise God.
                    I will sing of your works & your mighty ways
                    My Rock & My Salvation
                    Who will hide me in the time of trouble?
                    Who is like the lord, so full of gace and truth!

Comment

Working...
                    X