This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT My friend and her beloved pet

I have a friend who has been under incredible stress with family illness and finances and such...anyhow she is in need of prayers...her family and her dog......her dog is very ill...I know some do not pray for pets...if you don't please pray for the person and family and have the heart to leave the commentary out of the prayer forum

May God treat you as kindly as you treat others...bless you

I will Ash,

Actually I wonder what are your thoughts about this: if one can pray for a pet/animal, to be born again?

God bless this family and its pet
    Stay healthy

"Think white and get serious"

sigpic

Comment

Praying for your friend and her dog as you have asked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
      ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
      ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

Standing in agreement with you in prayer.

Comment

Jesus, Please help Ashley's friend.. and please take care of her Dog.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying for your friend and her pet.
            -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
            It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
            So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
            We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
            Warren Barfield

Comment

Been praying since yesterday and still am on this...

God bless
              "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Father, I pray for this friend that you would be a comfort and presence in this stressful time. I also would pray for this ill pet that you would intervene and help this pet to get better and help Ashley's friend to know what to do. Thank you Lord that you are Lord of all. Please help with the family's illness and finances. In Jesus name,

Comment

Ashley,

My prayers go out to your friend and her furry child.

"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life and have in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)." -- John 10:10 (AMP)

Comment

Working...
                  X