This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray for me

I haven't been able to get on this board much, but I am so thankful to be able to come to this place and lay down my burdens so that you might pray with me about them.

I have so many issues that I and my family are dealing with. I feel too emotionally exhausted to pray about these issues anymore. I've been praying for many, many years...the same prayers. I don't want to give up hope, but I feel like I'm almost at that point. Evil is rampant in my family and has hold on so many of them.

Please pray, if you will. Thank you.
    Jeremiah 29:12
    "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

Philippians 4:5-7
    5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I will pray, but you should not be discouraged either! I know when the Lord takes a long time answering it can be frustrating, but believe He is doing a work in your life, even all this time. God bless.

Comment

Lifting you and your family up before the Lord zsl for intervention, healing and guidance. Praying for you as well, that you would be strengthened and refreshed in this spiritual battle concerning your loved ones.

Comment

I will pray for your family and for you.

WOW! This works for you all the way!

Prayer 1 Jn 5:14-15 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
        Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
        Isaiah 26:9

Comment

Hey I have missed you and certainly will pray

Comment

Jesus, I am praying for ZSL.. and ZSL's family.. Please Jesus take care of them.. Help them keep from evil.. Please Jesus

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
            Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            For ALL suffering with ALS
            Moonglow and Nate
            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
            Gary &Cleaveland
            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

zsl, you hold fast and stand on "the rock!!" HE is on the job...always!!! Things happen in HIS time!!! God knows all and we have to be patient and wait...it's not easy!! I have a son who has not accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior...it is my consistant prayer that the Lord change his heart so he will come to know Jesus as his Savior...I witness to him, nonstop!!! My life is a witness to him, as well...He knows full well what Jesus has done for me...drastic change!!!!! I also have other family that are not saved!!! It tears my heart up, cause I know what price JESUS paid for us all!!! HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO WHAT HE DID!!!!!

So, I pray with you that the Lord will put the "right" Christian in the path of your lost family members, as well as mine, that "a word" might change their hearts!!

God Bless You!!! Please, hold on to the Lord for all you're worth...and that's alot, cause you are a Child of the King!!!! Glory to God
              John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

for you and for them . . . .

Comment

Working...
                X