Prayers for Nathan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Nathan

Our son Nathan has apparently been bitten by a spider or some such on the back of his head above his neck. It is a large, hard, swelled area and very painful. Prayers for his healing and pain relief are greatly appreciated.

Frank

Re: Prayers for Nathan

Praying ...........
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

Comment

Prayed for Nathan and Family

Comment

Praying for Nathan

Comment

Praying for all to turn out well, if he is not healed already.
          Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
          X