This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried about a 3 year old boy feelings

I know the subject sounds strange, but some of you know my fiance and I just broke up. We had been together a year and she had a son who just turned 3 years old. Though we didn't live together, I was there all the time, basically 1/3 of his life. Sometimes he'd even refer to me as Chris-daddy.

I feel horrible now and should not have been over so much, or let him call me that...but I had no idea what has happened would have happened.

So please, my heart is torn apart thinking about my little buddy. Not for me, I will get over it. But if I wasn't there 2 nights in a row, he'd be really upset and when he was supposed to go to bed, he'd lay there and cry. And he wouldn't sleep through the night on the evenings I wasn't there. I used to rub his back till he fell asleep.

So now, I'm just praying that God will help him. Forget about me if he must just so that he's not hurting. I can't imagine how abandoned he must feel. I would be the second daddy to leave the house...and him. I know kids are resilient...but I don't want him to hurt...he didn't deserver this.

Please please pray for him. Please.

Thank you

Chris

Okay...and honestly, I'm sitting here crying I miss him so much too. So if you could throw a few my way, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again.

I know the subject sounds strange

Not at all.

I will certainly be praying for you, the child, and your ex fiance as you ask.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

Chris, I don't know the circumstances, but would it be possible for you to send him a toy or card in the mail? How about a phone call to him? I can really understand your hurt right now, and your little buddy's pain, as well!! Unfortunately, kids sometimes get hurt just by being born into certain situations...so, we should try to protect and comfort them as much as possible...If you ever spoke to him about Jesus, maybe you could pick him up for Sunday school or nursery or whatever!! I don't know, just trying to help...

I will be in prayer that the Lord will embrace your little buddy and you and also, that HE will send your thougths to your little buddy and his to you!!! It's bad enough that life deals us blows as adults, but I pray that no little kid has to ever suffer in conditions that they can't control...They never asked to be brought into this world, (and it's only through God's blessings that they are) and it's the job of those who brought them here to protect them...I believe that we have to take responsibility for their lives, as God has loaned them to us!!!! Most times when we go through trials, it's to "grow" us in our walk..meaning, there will be a time that you will see why these things are happening...just remember to praise God all the time, for everything give HIM thanksgiving because all good things come from HIM!!!

God Bless You for the love your post transmitted!!! I know you love "your little buddy!!" God knows your heart!!!!
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Kids are so precious...I am praying for you three...Jesus please send your comfort and peace

I will sing of your works & your mighty ways
        My Rock & My Salvation
        Who will hide me in the time of trouble?
        Who is like the lord, so full of gace and truth!

Comment

Holding this little guy up before the Lord.

Comment

The most powerful thing you can do for this young boy is to get on your knees and keep him in prayer.
            Bringing him before the Lord as well.

.................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
            .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Jesus.. please take care and watch over this 3 year old boy.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying for the both of you. *hugs*
                God Bless You,

Cathy

There is surely a future hope for you,
                and your hope will not be cut off.
                - Proverbs 23:18

Comment

I will be praying for him...and for you and the whole situation...

God bless
                  "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

. . . . .

Comment

Awww. Praying for you, for your little buddy, and for his mommy, too. God WILL be with him, Chris.... just keep holding him up in prayer.
                      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                      Warren Barfield

Comment

for the both of you! you both need a
                        Colo
                        Watch my videos
                        Signs!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
                        Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Dear God I am praying for Chris and his little friend. You know the heartaches both of them is going through. I pray that You will be there to give them peace, and heal their wounded hearts. Only a Father will know what it is to be in so much pain, and as Chris is Your child, I ask that You will draw him close and give him peace as well as the little one. Guide both of them and heal their hearts.
                          Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
                          Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
                          http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Working...
                          X