Prayers for Seeking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Seeking.

He had a series of mini strokes on Wednesday and is in the hospital right now. I just got off the phone with him. He gave me permission to post this.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Re: Prayers for Seeking.

Tell him that he has my earnest prayers.
    sigpic
    ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Praying for Seeking.

Comment

Praying for Seeking !

Comment

Prayers for him going up! Don't know why I didn't see this sooner.
          Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Give us an update when you can.
            sigpic
            ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Here’s an update.

Originally posted by Seeking
              Thank you for your prayers everyone. Doing much better. Still in the hospital. Probably at least until Monday. It appears heart surgery is on the table. I have a hole in my heart that could have allowed the blood clot to reach my brain and cause the stroke.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Comment

Still praying. He is lucky to be alive. God had reason for his not dying when the clot reached his brain. I'll pray that he finds and fulfills that reason. And I'll pray that he heals rapidly and with no complications.
                sigpic
                ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

And amen to your prayer Jayne
                  Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Working...
                  X