Urgent prayer needed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Urgent prayer needed !

One of my good friends is having heart surgery this evening and needs our prayers !

Re: Urgent prayer needed !

I just had a friend have a procedure done on his heart yesterday. Prayers gone up brother.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Keep praying ! Update on friend . He has a pulmonary embolism & several smaller clots surrounding his heart. But when the docs went in things looked better than the tests indicated . So heart surgery is off for now as long as the clots are gone by monday , if not then heart surgery on monday .

Comment

Lifting your friend up in prayer to the Lord.
        Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Praying for your friend hawkman.

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Praying for your friend.

Comment

UPDATE

My friend is still in the hospital , one of his legs is swelled up . So keep the prayers coming .

Comment

Re: UPDATE

Update , my friend is much better and getting back into the swing of normal life !

Comment

Working...
                X